- Guy Powell, Big City Rhythm and Blues Magazine
"The new CD...it feels good...is a crowning achievement by The Randy Oxford Band. With a line-up of some of the best players in the Northwest, this is a winning combination and the results are clear."
- Greg Johnson, President, Cascade Blues Association
"The Pacific Northwest's well-oiled Randy Oxford Band is well known for their international roots music, diversity, and thoroughly entertaining live shows. If there's any justice in the world, this new CD...it feels good...should be Oxford's breakthrough Cd. Very recommended."
- Gary Von Tersch, Big City Rhythm and Blues Magazine
"Somewhere along that musical path, Oxford, a talented trombonist, has unearthed the ingredients for an original blend, one that combines elements of blues, jazz, R&B, funk, rock and even some country."
- Rick Nelson, The News Tribune Columnist
"The Randy Oxford Band has been delivering its signature sound of upbeat, high-energy blues for years. The six-piece group creates a unique, funky, bluesy sound (with) Oxford's wailing trombone taking the spotlight in many a song."
- Clare Jensen, Tacoma Weekly, 2010
"You're like a 'music bee'...pollinating the land with your energy and producing honey for us all! Sweet!"
- Dee Marino, PR Rep. for Maurice The Fish Records
ABOVE: Photograph by Cristina Arrigoni